Welcome to Safe Food Mitra
According to South African Police Service (SAPS) spokesperson in the Free State Lieutenant Colonel Thabo Covane, on Tuesday, 11 April 2023, police received a complaint from Dr J.S Moroka Hospital at about 00:46. A patrol vehicle was dispatched to attend, and upon arrival the nurses pointed out three people who arrived at the hospital for treatment and had already passed on.
Covane said it is suspected that the patients had consumed poisonous food prepared at home.
“Two others who survived explained to the nurses that the family had spaghetti and mince for supper and thereafter started vomiting. Three family members; a 55-year-old mother, a 28-year-old daughter and three-year-old grandson died possibly because of the food they had for supper,” he said.
बोरियो। जिला खाद्य सुरक्षा पदाधिकारी संजय कुमार ने बोरियो बाजार के सात गुटका एवं पान-मशाला बेचने वाले दुकानों में छापेमारी कर प्रत्येक दुकानदार को 200...
Nokwanda Ncwane
Populars Courses